My First Game Bears In Pairs
by Learning Resources
Hide and seek takes an adorable twist with this hands-on memory match game for toddlers!
• Develops visual discrimination skills critical for future reading and math
• Practices matching, a foundational math skill
• Introduces game play and encourages good sportsmanship
Cut to the Chase
• Includes colorful barn playset with 6 compartments and 6 characters (3 sets)
• Parent activity guide includes three ways to play
• Perfect first game with simple, three-step instructions
• No reading required
Key Features :
Hide and seek takes an adorable twist with this hands-on memory match game for toddlers!Includes a 3-D playset with 6 compartments and doors and 6 plastic characters (3 sets)Hide an animal in each compartment and take turns opening a door to find a match. Make a match and you win the game!Develops visual discrimination and matching skills – key for early reading and math!Simple, three-step instructions – no reading required!