Geosafari Jr Talking Microscope
by Learning Resources
Look, listen, and learn as wildlife warrior, Bindi Irwin, shares kid-friendly facts about nature! Take a closer look with the only talking microscope for preschoolers packed with photo-quality images and audio about the amazing, up-close world of animals, plants, everyday items and more.
• 5x magnification with focus free dual eyepieces
• Introduce children to a real scientific toy that provides visual detail and information about animals, plants, and everyday household items
• Contains 20 slides and over 100 facts and questions
Cut to the Chase
• 2 Modes: Fact Mode and Quiz Mode
• 20 Slides, each with three four-color photo-quality images, for a total of 60 images
• 2 Comfortable eyepieces—no need to close one eye!
• Easy cleanup and storage: slides fit inside microscope
• Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
• Multilingual audio—4 languages included!
Key Features :
LOOK, LISTEN & LEARN: GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope features the voice of Bindi Irwin, Wildlife Warrior from Australia ZooONLY TALKING MICROSCOPE FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Introduce children to a real scientific toy that provides visual detail and information about animals, plants, and everyday household itemsNO NEED TO CLOSE ONE EYE: 5x magnification with kid-friendly focus free dual eyepiecesPACKED WITH PHOTO-QUALITY IMAGES: Includes 6 beautiful full-color slide images and over 1 facts and quiz questions about animals, plants, and everyday household items