The Complete Hebrew-Greek Bible-Black Flexisoft
The Hebrew text is a beautifully typeset version of the Biblia Hebraica Leningradensia, edited by Aron Dotan.
- Qere forms are clearly set off in the margin (with corresponding unpointed Kethiv forms in the main text).
- The text is unencumbered by a critical apparatus, allowing for ease of reading.
The Greek New Testament is a recent typesetting of the edition produced by B. F. Westcott and F. J. A. Hort.
- Pericopes are labeled in English, and in the Gospels these labels are accompanied, where appropriate, by the verse references of their synoptic parallels.
- Quotations and allusions to the Old Testament are indicated in the Greek text in bold, with references at the bottom of the page.
- A straightforward, unobtrusive apparatus is found at the bottom of the page that presents the differences in wording between the Westcott-Hort edition and the 27th edition of Nestle-Aland\'s Novum Testamentum Graece, as well as the Byzantine text edition prepared by Maurice Robinson and William Pierpont.