Etched In Stone: Archeological Discoveries That Prove The Bible
Christians are under attack like never before. “The Bible is just a fairytale.” “There is no physical evidence to support for any of it!” This is the kind of fire today’s Christians come under all the time.
Where is the physical proof? Isn’t there anything out there that objectively corroborates the stories of the Bible? Christianity is certainly based on faith, but haven’t you ever thought how wonderful it would be to have something tangible to back up your faith? That is what Etched in Stone: Archeological Discoveries that Prove the Bible is all about.
Etched in Stone showcases more than 60 archeological discoveries that prove the Bible is historically accurate and that Christianity is much more than just blind faith. Now you can have something tangible to show that
• The Israelites really did have to make bricks without straw,
• There really was a city called Nazareth,
• The walls of Jericho really did fall down,
• King David really did exist,
• Nebuchadnezzar wasn’t just a made-up king,
• The Philistines really were the Israelites’ foes
• Pontius Pilate did rule at the time of Christ, and
• Crucifixion was a means of capital punishment
• And much more.
Etched in Stone offers the reader a clear, concise summary of the biblical events surrounding each artifact. The maps at the back show where in the world the artifact was discovered. You will begin to realize that the stories of the Bible are neither fictional nor allegorical. Instead, they are historical and factual events which occurred in real time and in real places. It gives you something to point to that displays a portion of the physical evidence that God, in His wisdom, chose to leave behind.