Audio CD-Very Next Thing
The Very Next Thing marks Casting Crowns\' 15th release and eighth studio album since the label debut release in 2003. With more than nine million records sold, the band currently holds the position as Billboard\'s top-selling act in Christian music since 2007. Casting Crowns began in, serves in and continues to be rooted in the local church. It is at the local level that they are walking along with people in ministry and where the inspiration for albums are formed. \Because we have the honor of walking with people in our churches, we get to see what people are going through - the issues that are impacting everyone now,\ shares front man Mark Hall. \It is in these situations that ideas are born for what we all need to hear right here right now.\ The Very Next Thing is full of intimate songs as well as upbeat, fresh sounding tracks that will meet the listener with lyrics that impact with a strong message song after song.
* New record includes \Oh My Soul,\ song Mark Hall wrote about his journey through a cancer diagnosis
* The Very Next Thing Tour fall 2016 featuring Matt Maher and Hannah Kerr
* Sold more than 9 million albums
* Multiple awards including a GRAMMY Award, 17 GMA Dove Awards, 4 American Music Awards and 2 Billboard Music Awards
* Responsible for uniting more than 85,000 children with life-giving sponsorships