Who Are You Following? Guided Journal
Who are you following? In bestselling author Sadie Robertson Huff\'s newest book and accompanying guided journal, Sadie reminds us that God calls us to follow Him, not those around us, to feel known and loved.
Who Are You Following? Guided Journal, released alongside Who Are You Following?, includes high design, color photography, questions, prompts, prayers, and Scripture to help you identify who is influencing your daily thoughts and actions and how to align them with God\'s will for your life.
Sadie addresses topics such as
- how to go from being liked to being truly loved
- our true motives for fame
- being seen from the outside versus being known
- comparing ourselves to others
- how to respond to cancel culture
- wondering, Does God still love me?
In Who Are You Following? Guided Journal, you\'ll discover:
- additional stories and tips from Sadie
- thought-provoking prompts and questions
- Scripture, lists, tips, and additional helps with the topics covered
- prayers from Sadie and places to write out your own prayers
Dive into this fresh, insightful journey to discover who you\'re really following and how to align your focus to be on God. With each page you\'ll discover more of the God who brings us a life of vibrant faith and being truly known and loved. And when you follow Jesus first, you\'ll find the love, value, and purpose you\'ve been looking for.