Storyteller: Exodus Bible Study Book
Exodus is the Rosetta Stone for unlocking the Old Testament and the thread of redemption throughout Scripture. In this new series designed to tell the fuller story of Scripture, participants will walk through the first 15 chapters of Exodus. You’ll relive the experience as God hears the cries of His people and responds by sending a deliverer, ultimately giving us a pattern for recognizing His work in the world. (6 sessions)
● 6 small group sessions
● 5-day reading plans each week
● Become familiar with a central story in the Old Testament.
● Learn to read the Bible.
● Recognize key components of the biblical story line.
● Become engaged with a holistic understanding of the Bible.
● See how the themes of Exodus present themselves throughout the Bible.