But Never Ashamed isn’t a book about how. Rather, it’s a book about why. Author Avi Snyder explains:
- Why we mustn’t be ashamed of sharing the good news in an open and direct fashion.
- Why believers find it difficult to share the good news of salvation, despite the variety of fruit that always abounds.
- Why non-believers often choose to walk away from the claims of the Messiah, even when they know or at least suspect in their hearts that His claims are true.
- Why the early church felt compelled to proclaim His message, regardless of the risks and costs.
- The man who told Avi he wouldn’t stop him from jumping out a window.
- The Marxist lady trying to figure him out who eventually concluded he was a provocateur
- The woman who prayed for God to give her compassion like Him and wept when she received it
- The Soviet guard who helped Avi’s team pass out literature