Navigating The Friendship Maze
Navigating the Friendship Maze contains stories of real women who have chosen wisely as well as some who have not; and will include discussions of the principles outlined. Each chapter explores various facets of friendship, such as the three types of friends every woman needs and practical ways to be a good friend. Each chapter also includes a Scripture reading, a brief prayer, and practical suggestions for women to follow.
Sample Chapters Include:
• Why Biblical Friendships Are Essential
• Frenemies or Friends?
• What to Look For in a Real Friend
• Knowing When to Let a Friendship Go
• Older, Wiser Mentor Friends
• Different Friends for Different Seasons
• Make Me Laugh, Let’s Have Fun Friends
• Exhort and Encourage (Speak the Word of Truth Out Loud and Often)
• Love Unconditionally (Accept Each Other’s Differences with Grace)
• Forgive Generously (Forgive Because We’ve Been Forgiven)
Michele Howe is the author of twenty books including Navigating the Friendship Maze; There’s a Reason They Call It Grandparenting; Preparing, Adjusting, and Loving the Empty Nest; Caring for Our Aging Parents: Lessons in Love, Loss, and Letting Go; and Empty Nest, What’s Next? Parenting Adult Children without Losing Your Mind. She has published over 1,000 articles and has been featured on radio shows across the country speaking on parenting and women’s health issues.
Author currently resides in La Salle, Michigan.