Is The Bible Good For Women?
But is that assessment accurate?
In this fascinating look at God’s work of redemption from Creation to today, Wendy Alsup explores questions such as:
* How does God view justice and equal rights for women?
* What does it mean to be made in the image of God?
* How have the centuries distorted our interpretation of how God views women?
* How did Jesus approach the Old Testament and how does that help us read difficult passages today?
* What is the difference between a modern view of feminism and the feminism that Scripture models?
* How does the Bible explain the Bible to us?
Using a Jesus-centered understanding to look at both God’s grand storyline and specific biblical passages, Alsup gives practical, accessible tools for understanding the noble ways God speaks to and about women in its pages and the dignity He places on His daughters.