Finding God's Path Through Your Trials
* understanding trials are not punishment
* realizing God’s grace is sufficient to get them through trials
* knowing the benefits brought by trials-patience, endurance, empathy
* experiencing deeper faith as they depend on God through trials
* trusting God to use everything for His glory
Emphasizing God is always with them and will help them every step of the way, Elizabeth reminds readers they will not be given trials they cannot bear without including a way of escape. She encourages people to turn to Jesus, where they will find hope, joy, and meaning in the journey, no matter how bumpy it seems.