In Healing Waters, the first study in the new Faith and Fiction Bible study series , popular Christian fiction author Melody Carlson draws upon her novels in the Inn at Shining Waters trilogy to invite women on an exciting journey toward healing. Using the stories, themes, and characters of the novels as a backdrop, this eight-week study explores the need for forgiveness and mercy in our lives and the role that second chances and new beginnings play in healing our spirits and our relationships.
Through careful study of Psalm 103 and other selected Scriptures, women will
· gain new understanding and appreciation for God as the Lord who heals
· recognize that God makes the journey with them, inviting them to experience divine love and mercy every step of the way.
· walk the roads of forgiveness and grace, learning how to embrace these gifts for themselves and their relationships.
· learn how to restore broken relationships and live in life-giving community.
· celebrate the God who loves second chances and who is devoted to transforming and blessing us with surprises and new beginnings.
In eight dynamic interviews (10-12 minutes each), author Melody Carlson shares insights, personal stories, and behind-the-pages details. Learn more about the characters from the author who created them as Carlson goes deeper into the themes of the novels and study. The interviews are filmed in and around the author\'s home in Oregon, located on the beautiful river that inspired this rich story of love, family, loss, and redemption.